OOTD: Summer BBQ


Vest: Topshop Bandeau: New Look Shorts: Vintage Harley Davidson Cycling shorts: Topshop Boots: Topshop Necklace: Aliexpress Sunglasses: Forever 21 Watch: Casio

Summer seems to have finally arrived and that calls for a BBQ. Charlotte and I had a really good night and intended to take photos of the food to post, however it looked a bit burnt and rather unappealing, although it still tasted great! 

I made the most of the heat with this grunge inspired outfit as I was desperate to wear my new shorts. I did try wearing them without the cycling shorts and lets just say, they brought about unwanted attention, ahem.

I was really jealous of Charlotte's bronze smokey eye and winged liner which was on point I must say, the heat always makes me really lazy when it comes to makeup so I find myself reaching for bright lipsticks more often. Last night I decided to dig out MAC Pink Nouveau after seeing Desi Perkins makeup tutorial.

Hope you're all loving the heat!

- Grace 

Share:

4 comments

  1. Great look! Love the colour of your lipstick and also adore that gorgeous wisteria at the background! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so beautiful this time of year x

      Delete
  2. Love your style and your tips!
    This is the first time I visit your blog and definitely it worths to be followed, so I'm your newest follower :)
    Kisses,
    Ana from annasmirror.blogspot.com

    BLOG / FACEBOOK / LOOKBOOK


    ReplyDelete