OOTD details: Harley Davidson Shorts and All Saints silk biker vest




Shorts: Vintage, Jumper: Vintage, Vest: All Saints, Sunglasses: Forever 21, Watch: Casio, Backpack: Vintage ,Skate shoes: TopshopHere are the details of yesterday's outfit, I had been desperate to wear these shorts which I bought off a seller on Depop, me and Charlotte are both completely addicted to Depop (Swap anyone?) Plus I love all things motorcycle related so I just had to have these!We both love summer especially long evening walks and being able to sit in the park for hours just relaxing.Another great thing about this time of year is that season two of Hannibal is now underway on NBC. Can we just stop and take a second to appreciate the bearded wonder that is, Will Graham (Hugh Dancy)
These forever 21 tinted aviators have also made an appearance this week with the sun being out everyday, although it is starting to cool down now. We did manage to squeeze in one BBQ though…

Share:

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, the only thing is they're a bit too far on the short side of short!

      Delete
  2. The All Saints vest is very nice. In general I like lots of their clothes.
    Come and check the current competition and giveaway on my blog - I think you might like them :)

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The all saints clothes are amazing quality, their leather jackets are the dream <3

      Delete
  3. I like the Chanel chance fragrance !

    http://fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sunglasses, Forever 21 is such a great shop! It's been so nice to actually get the summer clothes out recently, hopefully the sun comes back :-) x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was definitely a treat to drag my summer clothes back, hopefully those few days wasn't our entire British summer! X

      Delete
  5. Love the shorts! Not just for being vintage, but for that perfect shade of blue. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is my favorite perfume!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete