OOTD: R U Mine?







Jacket: DIY (Post coming soon!), Midi skirt: Dorothy Perkins, Top: ASOS, Shoes: Converse

First off, apologies for the aggressive pout - I'm actually squinting at the sun in my eyes! I actually really loved this outfit. I decided to pull this midi out of my wardrobe that had been restricted to nights out to bring a bit of sparkle to the everyday, I love the midi shape. It's cool and effortless yet put together plus it's super comfy to wear. I have somehow collected a multitude of baseball tees and I have no idea why! This fairly new one from ASOS could be my new fav because it's playful yet still monochrome. 

I am LIVING for this leather jacket! Grace and I decided to customise a jacket each inspired by the jacket Alex wore in the One For The Road video. I think it's the only DIY project I've ever attempted that has not only succeeded but that I've actually worked into my wardrobe - it came out a lot better than I expected! I decided to rock a dark lip as I'm already so excited for Autumn/Winter, the one I'm wearing here is Vino pencil by MAC.

-Charlotte



Share:

6 comments

  1. I love this outfit, especially your skirt.

    xx E∆
    www.LietoDie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool outfit, love it!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! I love it :)

    xo,
    Jamie

    http://inspirationlush.com/

    ReplyDelete