OOTD: Monochrome







The long awaited Easter holidays have finally arrived, although they are apparently supposed to be consumed by endless hours of revision. However, me and Charlotte have been relaxing, and cramming in as many films as is humanely possible into this much needed break whilst still attempting to stay on top of our studies.
I bought these white Joni jeans with my birthday money a couple of weeks ago, they remind me of Lana del Rey video in combination with these over sized cat eye sunglasses from forever 21. 

I paired them with a basic Topshop cropped tee because its nearly impossible to go wrong with black and white. The Topshop skate shoes... so beautiful and yet so painful! Both me and Charlotte bought a pair of these shoes and ended up carrying them in our hand as we walked in threadbare socks down the road like some 80's nostalgic film scene. However I remain optimistic as I want to believe that these are being broken in, my feet no longer bleed after 20 minutes of wear if that's anything to go by...

Hope your all enjoying the holidays xx


Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the crop top combined with the highwaisted jeans and the black and white really gives the outfit a special touch! It looks so minimalistic but that's great! Those shoessss <3!
    Would you mind checking out my blog?
    www.chapterofstyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. minimalism is so timeless and chic, especially with a bright lip *heart eye emoji*

      Delete