OOTD: Down on the west coast








Shirt: Primark, Necklace: Topshop, Shorts: H&M, Shoes: Topshop, Sunglasses: Forever 21

Summer is here again and that means a renewed obsession with Lana del rey and all of her Lolita fueled palm tree inspiration once again translates into our wardrobes. I paired this vintage palm tree inspired shirt with leather look runner shorts to add a bit of contrast as even in summer there has to be some form of leather look item in most outfits. 

My white collar necklace is from Topshop and goes with pretty much everything, a piece I'm loving at the moment.
My over sized cat-eye sunglasses are from forever 21 and match the vintage 50's feel of the shirt. Finally I slipped on my Topshop croc effect skate shoes with no socks! If any of you own these skate shoes you will know that this was a brave move, however I did end up borrowing a pair of Charlotte's socks to walk home in...

Also as a side note I am wearing a few wefts of my new clip in extensions from Luxury for princess  which I bought mainly to add volume to my hair. I am so impressed with the softness and quality of the extensions and would really recommend them to anyone considering buying some!

- Grace 



Share:

3 comments