OOTD: Pinstripes and Puppies



 






Top: Primark, Coat: Primark, Boots: Miss Selfridge, Necklace: Miss Selfridge, Tights: Back of drawer?

Pinstripes have been somewhat of an obsession for me recently and I love dressing up sports inspired pieces with a statement necklace. The over-sized baseball tee is an item featured in our Primark haul video and I can get away with wearing this as a dress, with shorts underneath just in case! Although I do have to be careful not to catch my new ear piercings as the neckline is quite high - Would not recommend getting four piercings at once to anyone...The white biker coat was also from Primark, the lightweight material is perfect for spring and I have been buying a lot of white lately.
This statement necklace is one of my all time favourite purchases and definitely gets a lot of attention, I love combining it with more casual outfits. Finally I wore my Miss Selfridge black ankle boots because whilst I love my Topshop Aphrodite boots they are such a pain to lace up when trying stuff on!
-Grace 
Oh and I almost forgot to mention, I got a new puppy! Honey is a little Pomeranian but shes been causing a hell of a lot of issues over clean up - I aint dealing with that. Still, she gets away with it because she's so cute. If anyone has any training tips I would really appreciate it!


Share:

0 comments