OOTD: So Who Knew Christening's Were Formal?




Jumper: AliExpress, Jeans: River Island, Necklace: Primark, Shoes: Converse, Hair: Frizzy :(

Obviously not me.. yes I wore this to a Christening and yes I was extremely underdressed. I was misinformed by my family that they were casual affairs, tell that to all the other guests in their fur coats, heels and dresses. Whoops! Anyway, I've been awaiting the arrival of this Givenchy inspired jumper for ages - the woes of Chinese wholesalers, I'm surprisingly impressed with the quality of this although I wasn't sure on the fit at first, the boxy shape is growing on me. These jeans are my go-to as they're more of a jegging type stretchy fit and of course my Converse which I've featured far too many times on this blog. Both me and Grace are avid fans of statement necklaces and I love this neon Primark one from summer last year, hopefully Primark bring out similar ones this year!
So learn from my and my family's fashion faux-pas and get your heels on for a Christening!

-Charlotte

P.S. Please recommend me products! My hair is starting to resemble Myrtle Snow (Google it if you're not into American Horror Story), please excuse it from these photos!

Share:

0 comments