Versace Illuminati








The January sales are drawing to a close which means its time to snap up those last few bargains! I managed to get these gorgeous Topshop boots for just £15 reduced from £75! A girl can never have too many pairs of ankle boots right? 
 The weather is still freezing cold and this faux-fur lined coat from River Island has been a real wardrobe staple over winter, the only downside being that white fur is difficult to maintain when you are a makeup lover. This grunge feel tee shirt is from Truly Madly Deeply at Urban Outfitters and I love the design with the triangles and evil eye. I chose my Topshop acid wash Joni jeans today as they are so comfy, I can understand why these are one of Topshop's most popular styles. Finally my outfit wouldn't be complete without my vintage leather backpack (excuse the hair, it doesn't fair well in strong winds!)Hope your all well and keep wrapped up this Febuary :) 
Grace xx


Share:

0 comments