Springtime Fluff




Jumper: Primark, Jeans: Vintage Armani, Watch: Fossil, Bag: Vintage, Shoes: Leather Converse

Spring is in the air! I'm usually an all black girl but there's something about this jumper that I love, I know everyone went mad for them when they came out so I'm not sure if they're still in stock but pick one up if you find them - they're so soft and the cropped length makes it perfect with anything high waisted. One of the many benefits of volunteering at Oxfam is snapping up all the vintage pieces, these Armani jeans remind me a lot of the Topshop 'Mom' jeans but I think they're a bit more flattering. My black leather converse are definitely one of my go-to pairs of shoes I love how they're different than the popular styles of canvas converse but still comfortable and cute.

Hope January is treating you all well!
-Charlotte

Share:

1 comments

  1. I just nominated you for the Liebster blogging award! Check out my post and questions here: http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/libester-awards.html xoxo

    ReplyDelete